Kylee Ann Workshop | Utah Photography and Business Workshop
This Utah Photography Workshop is going to be a two-day workshop covering all things photography, post-processing, finding your brand, marketing and business. A fun way to network, build your portfolio and grow your business quickly.
DAY 1: Brand, Business & Marketing
- Use your strengths, skills and personality to build a business that stands out in saturated markets.
- Learn how to think like a CEO with systems, automation, outsourcing, schedules and more.
- Discover simple ways to market your business that are natural, inexpensive and highly effective
- Leave with an eight-page business plan filled with ways to create, sustain and grow your dream business.
- Q&A - All things brand, business and marketing.
DAY 2: Photography (Composition, Lighting, Posing) & Post-Processing
- Find out what's in my bag and how I use it.
- Discover my tips for best lighting at high noon or golden hour.
- Get inside my head on how to capture raw emotion, simple ways to pose clients in a more authentic way and compositions I use throughout every session.
- Learn from professional stylist, Rebecca Curtis, about styling and production + photograph our styled tables and decor. Not only will you learn how to photograph details better, but grow your portfolio to attract higher end weddings.
- Learn my post-processing workflow (aka the One Hour Workflow) from start to finish including culling, editing shortcuts, creating presets, basics of LR Develop and Library modules, using brushes, exporting, sizing, blogging workflow and more.
- Special Guest aka Lighting EXPERT from Texas, Edward Heard, will be teaching us how to create extraordinary photos in ordinary places using off-camera flash. View his portfolio here.
- Q&A – All things photography and post-processing
DAY 2 Night: Optional Add-On Styled Shoot (+$55)
A Gorgeous Styled Wedding and Family Shoot by the wonderfully talented stylist, Rebecca Curtis. More details to come, but like all KA Sleepover shoots....it will be FABULOUS.
"I just wanted to share my small victory last night. At the Destination workshop I have learned so much and I’m working on applying it. Now it wasn’t a 1 hour workflow. But I did edit 144 images from this shoot yesterday and in 1 night. This is something that had never been possible before!!! I’m beyond excited and I feel like I’m getting my bearings in LR better. I’m excited to continue on. 😊" —Lindy W
"I want to thank you again for being so awesome and putting together these sleepovers! I loved learning and hanging out!! It was truly one of the best things I have done.. including Ingrid’s concert hahaha!" — Jynese T
"GUYS! This will be the best investment you make in yourself, your business and your future as a photographer ever in your life. All the successes I’ve had in the last year are BECAUSE of Kylee Ann Maughan’s workshop and her mentorship!!! Don’t you want to meet this amazing lady, who is an amazing photog, with a heart of a teacher? I’ve been to 3 workshops and I learn something NEW every time!! How crazy is that? It’s because Kylee evolves her teaching and will tell you all the cutting edge techniques, LR tricks, Instagram hacks that she uses EVERY DAY!! Grab a spot before it sells out. Scrimp, save, and budget this in, your business will pay you back in dividends. I GUARANTEE that any sacrifice it take to get there will fade away after the amazingness of this SLEEPOVER!!!" – Rachel Hudson